Five of Bukowski’s Life Lessons I’ve Grown Old Enough to Confirm.
- If you got a job where you can write on the job, keep the job.
- If you got a woman who don’t drink the rent money, keep that woman.
- Most people will do nothing but chew up your time. Only keep around those who are worth it.
- Someone, somewhere, will be jealous of your “success” even if you only made ten bucks so far with a book.
- Pure, unaltered creativity is a rare thing, but there are legions of posers out there who are very talented at making people believe otherwise.